Friday, April 3, 2009

Blog Intent

I'm a tech-gamer-geek. I spend a lot of time reading tech articles, playing with software features, and working in the IT field. Through these I learn lots of various pointers and things that I use to make technology work better for me. I thought some of these pointers would be good to share to hopefully make some others people's lives and use of technology a bit easier for them; that is the intent of this blog.

I intend to keep the postings somewhat selective. Much of the information I read are about systems I never use or have tried and didn't like (or just don't like or use Yet). There's no point for everybody to be overwhelmed with such information.

However, I'm sure it will also include various other things that occur in my life that I feel relevant enough to share, but the primary focus is on the tech tips & tricks.

Also, a lot of people I know who are likely to read this are a bit of tech-gamer-geeks too, and maybe they'll be able to share some of their own know-how and tricks with me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment